The Ultimate Dubai Desert Safari Guide – What You Need To Know
How do you know if a trip to Dubai is the right fit for you? Well, it all depends on how much you can handle and how much you’re looking to explore. Here’s everything you need to know before embarking on your adventure.
What Is The Dubai Desert Safari?
A dubai desert safari is an experience like no other. Whether you’re looking to stay in a luxury desert oasis or explore the wilderness of the Arabian Desert, this trip has something for everyone.
You can spend time hiking through the greenery of Arabia and exploring the beautiful dunes of Dubai, or you could even go on a safari at night! Few things compare to this extraordinary experience.
What’s Included In The Dubai Desert Safari?
The Dubai Desert Safari will take you to the middle of the Arabian Desert, where you’ll be able to interact with Bedouins, experience a traditional Arab wedding, and ride camels. As mentioned before, Dubai is one of the only places in the world where you can see this type of culture first-hand.
Another popular option is to stay at a luxury campsite that has an endless supply of amenities, like luxurious tents, lavish catering, and all-day trips to various sites. If you choose to do so, there are also opportunities for horseback riding and quad biking; this trip is much more family-friendly than interacting with Bedouins. The beauty of the Dubai Desert Safari is that it offers something for everyone.
Things To Know Before You Go
If you’ve never been to Dubai and are considering a trip, there are a few things to keep in mind before you head over.
- One of the most popular activity is the Dubai Desert Safari. With an air-conditioned and chauffeured safari vehicle, you can explore the desert on camelback or 4×4.
- This adventure will take you to scenic locations like the dunes and the “wadi” (dry riverbed). You’ll also be able to stop at Bedouin camps for lunch and hot tea.
- The weather in Dubai is mostly hot, with average temperatures of around 72 degrees Fahrenheit year-round.
- For those who aren’t used to this type of heat, make sure to drink plenty of water and stay out of direct sunlight.
- You should always wear sunscreen when exploring the desert during your Dubai Desert Safari. Remember that it has a UV index of 10+ due to its arid climate. And don’t forget sunglasses!
Tips For A Successful Trip To The Dubai Desert Safari
Do Your Research: One of the best things you can do before taking on an adventure in research – and this trip is no exception. Whether it’s the itinerary, accommodations, or the type of transportation, doing a little research will ensure that you get what you want out of your experience.
Prepare Yourself: Organized desert safaris range in difficulty depending on what time of year they are taken and what style they are (luxury overland tours, day trips).
Save Money: There are many ways that one can save money when planning a desert safari in Dubai. For example, some companies offer group rates for certain dates and times, so be sure to ask about any available discounts!