Advantages of Self-Inking Stamps over Customary Stamp
A self-inking stamp is nothing else but a rubber stamp only that does not need to be re-inked after every use. In a pre-inked stamp, the ink is incorporated in the stamp but a self inking stamp comes with a separate text plate offering a much better impression. The self-inking technology certainly has more benefits over pre-inked stamps and that is the reason that this stamp system is becoming popular in all types of businesses. Be it to save paperwork time, stamping on mails or forms, or you want to enhance your handmade charms, a self-inking stamp will do all these things with perfection and you will save some money also.
Here are a few reasons explaining why you should choose self-inking stamps over traditional rubber stamps:
- Cleaner: With self-inking stamps, you do not need to use messy stamp pads as these stamps let the ink remain in its place. While using the traditional stamping system, you need a resting place for the time stamp is not used which lets the excessive ink linger on the pads. When you use self-inking stamps, there is no residue of ink left as the ink is withdrawn back into the inbuilt ink pads keeping the surfaces clean.
- Saves Money: The customary stamps come without an ink pad, so you have to buy an ink pad also along with the stamp. Once that ink pad becomes dry, you have to buy a new pad. You may also have to stop your work in-between. But self-inking stamps come with enough inbuilt ink which is able to last for a number of impressions because only the required amount of ink is used and there is no chance of getting it dried up also. The best thing is that the ink replacement is also not that expensive and the stamp also remains intact.
- Space Saver: In a self-inking system, everything is included in the package. This helps in keeping your workstation clean and tidy. If you go for a customary rubber stamp, you will need extra space to keep the stamp and the pad both.
- Saves Time: If you have to use stamps very often, then using self-inking stamps is far better because you don’t have to re-ink them after every impression which is quite a time assuming process. In customary stamps, you may have to re-ink your stamp only after ten impressions or so. The self-inking system gives your time a top priority as these stamps ink themselves after every use and still look perfect for the next impression.
- Always a Faultless Impression: Unlike the traditional stamping system, there is no waste involved in the self-inking system as every impression comes out clean and clear. Other customary methods may not give such results and there are chances that your paper and ink may also go waste. The replacement of ink in the self-inking stamp is simple yet effective as the stamps do not wear out which is not the case with pre-inked stamps.
All these reasons are enough for you to switch to a self-inking stamp system so that you can work perfectly and faster. If you want any type of stamps, you can order at Dialastamp, a company that manufactures all types of quality stamps.